[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Gyre GFS regression test FAIL

Ratko Vasic ratko.vasic at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 10 18:52:41 UTC 2015

Jun,

while creating new GFS results on Gyre, we encountered one more problem.
Test 'gfs_dfi_post' compiled with 'gsm GOCART_MODE=full' is failing in
runtime:
/ptmpp1/Ratko.Vasic/rt_14417/gfs_dfi_post

Should I just comment this one out and restore it back when we get Tide
back for development?

Thanks,
Ratko