[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Fwd: SVN diff

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 26 18:46:29 UTC 2015

Hi, All,

After Ratko and Moorthi fix the problem of the current NEMS trunk, I
will commit my work, that is add the F10.7 and kp time dependent input
variables into the NEMS WAM model.  This work does not affect nmmb and
GFS model runs and their results.

This work related to the NEMS ticket #139 and GSM ticket #73.

Thank you.  Have a nice day.
Weiyu