[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Fwd: SVN diff

Ratko Vasic ratko.vasic at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 26 16:12:11 UTC 2015

Hi all,

last weekend's tests on both WCOSS and Theia machines failed.

Although on the end we have message "tast passed", some individual tests
didn't pass, here is a difference between previous and current log file
om WCOSS:

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/nems/changeset?old_path=%2Ftrunk%2Ftests%2FRegressionTests_wcoss.log&old=63666&new_path=%2Ftrunk%2Ftests%2FRegressionTests_wcoss.log&new=63000

This may be confusing, since John Michalakes' commit, reg tests are
setup not to bail out after individual test fails, but rather continue
through whole test.
I'm working on this to change it the way it will on the end display all
(if any) failed tests (it will still continue to the end).
For now it is too late, since we have another commit coming in from
hurricane group.

I'll try to update these changes after hurricane group's commit.

-Ratko