[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk update

Shrinivas Moorthi shrinivas.moorthi at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 14 19:06:45 UTC 2015

Ratko,
    As I have indicated to  you before, I will not be doing this.
It is up to the management how they want to deal with this.
Why should it be not tested on gaea as well?
My regression test is done and I have already spent 2 weeks on this.
But I will refrain from committing unless the management tells me to commit.
Thanks
Moorthi