[Ncep.list.nems.announce] regression tests on WCOSS and Zeus

Raghu Reddy raghu.reddy at noaa.gov
Mon Mar 23 15:10:58 UTC 2015

Hi Ratko,

On Zeus, the regression tests fail if users have "module load hpss" in their
.cshrc or .profile files.  We found this out last week, and this was because
of a recent change in the hpss module (this was implemented during
maintenance last month).

If you are not loading the hpss module in your ".csrhc" (etc) files then you
don't get this error.

Thanks,
Raghu