[Ncep.list.nems.announce] nems commit for GSM ticket 67 and NEMS ticket 128

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Wed Jun 24 19:11:10 UTC 2015

All,

I finish the work to fix the WAM model and two-loop GFS restart run.
First I will wait Jun to finish the review for committing to the GSM
trunk, then I am going to commit to the NEMS trunk.  My GSM branches is at:

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/gsm/branches/weiyu/trunk_57359_work_for_wam

and NEMS part is at Zeus at:

/scratch1/portfolios/NCEPDEV/nems/save/Weiyu.Yang/svn_nems_trunk/trunk_57545_work_for_restart/src/atmos/gsm

Thank you.  Have a nice day.
Weiyu