[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk commit

Ratko Vasic ratko.vasic at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 5 14:54:37 UTC 2014

Hi all,

After Dusan's commit, I would like to update trunk with Hsin-Mu Lin's
work on coupling Thompson microphysics and RRTM radiation.
Code for review is on:

WCOSS:/meso/save/Ratko.Vasic/trunk-20140829_mergeGT_4_Ratko
Zeus:/scratch2/portfolios/NCEPDEV/meso/save/Ratko.Vasic/trunk-20140829_mergeGT_4_Ratko

M       src/atmos/phys/module_mp_thompson.F90
M       src/atmos/phys/radiation_clouds_nmmb.f
M       src/atmos/phys/grrad_nmmb.f
M       src/atmos/phys/module_RA_RRTM.F90
M       src/atmos/phys/grrad_gfs.f
M       src/atmos/phys/radsw_main_nmmb.f
M       src/atmos/phys/module_RA_GFDL.F90
M       src/atmos/phys/radlw_main_nmmb.f
M       src/atmos/nmm/module_SOLVER_GRID_COMP.F90
M       src/atmos/nmm/module_GET_CONFIG.F90
M       src/atmos/nmm/module_SOLVER_INTERNAL_STATE.F90
M       src/atmos/nmm/module_RADIATION.F90
M       job/regression_tests/RegressionTests_zeus.log
M       job/regression_tests/Compile_zeus.log

This passed regression tests on both machines. Ones Dusan update, I'll
run full tests on both machines before commit.

Ratko