[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk commit

Dusan Jovic dusan.jovic at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 4 14:20:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

  I would like to make a NEMS trunk commit which will include few minor
bug fixes in nmmb nesting modules (thanks to Thiago from AOML, Miami),
fixed loop boundaries in horizontal diffusion routine and updated
configure files for Linux (adding NETCDF variables). All changes are in
NMMB.
  I also removed util directory which contains makedep source code which
we do not use anymore, ESMF source code and some old versions of ncep
libraries(syslib).

My working copies are:

zeus:/scratch2/portfolios/NCEPDEV/meso/save/Dusan.Jovic/trunk_update
gyre:/meso/save/Dusan.Jovic/trunk_update

Code passed full regression test on both machines, new set of results
for nmmb were created.

Thanks,
Dusan

$ svn status .
X       src/atmos/gsm
M       src/atmos/nmm/module_NESTING.F90
M       src/atmos/nmm/module_FLTBNDS.F90
M       src/atmos/nmm/module_DYNAMICS_ROUTINES.F90
M       src/conf/configure.nems.Linux.intel
M       src/conf/configure.nems.Linux.pgi
  M      src/conf/configure.nems.savoy.ifort
M       src/conf/configure.nems.Linux.gnu
M       src/makefile
M       job/regression_tests/RT.sh_IN
M       job/regression_tests/RegressionTests_zeus.log
M       job/regression_tests/Compile_zeus.log
M       job/regression_tests/Compile_wcoss.log
M       job/regression_tests/RegressionTests_wcoss.log
D       util
D       util/esmf_3_1_0rp2.tar.gz
D       util/makedepf90-2.8.8.tar.gz
D       util/syslib.tar.gz
D       util/README

Performing status on external item at 'src/atmos/gsm'