[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS/NMM-B commit

Tom Black tom.black at noaa.gov
Sun Oct 5 17:29:25 UTC 2014

Unfortunately there is a failure (non bit-identical answers) in the
NMM-B's moving nest restart regression test when running with this set
of changes.  It's probably trivial but I'm not sure how long it will
take to find. John, please proceed with your commit then I'll get back
in line when this moving nest restart issue is resolved.

Tom