[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Fwd: Re: Trunk commit

Henry Juang - NOAA Federal henry.juang at noaa.gov
Wed May 14 12:31:50 UTC 2014

Kate,
Thanks. Let's do gsm trunk commit by you first, then I commit nems with
link to head of gsm trunk with revision number. I will assign gsm ticket to
you today if wcoss RT is done.

Hi all,
Since this changes is only for NDSL option of GSM, and there is no NDSL
test in RT (I will put in later), so the influence to RT should be zero.
Thus there is no need to update GFS baseline data, and no influence to
other models. After RT is done on wcoss, I will pass GSM ticket to Kate to
commit from my branch to gsm trunk. My branch is merged with current gsm
trunk. Then I will commit nems to nems trunk.

Thanks,
Henry

>>> Ncep.list.nems.announce at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov