[Ncep.list.nems.announce] FYI, odd Trac information showing for GSM trunk

Kate Howard - NOAA Federal kate.howard at noaa.gov
Tue May 13 15:11:09 UTC 2014

Good day GSM trac users,

Just a heads up that there appears to be an issue with information being
displayed in the GSM Trac page when viewing the trunk. You may see a name
other than mine and commit information from a developer's branch showing
when you view the GSM trunk in Trac. All branch changes committed to a
developer's branch yesterday are showing in both the Trac page for their
branch and the trunk. Also, when you click on the revision history for the
files affected it shows a very old log.

I have checked and the trunk is fine. While it shows updates to the trunk
yesterday, there weren't actually any changes committed to the trunk
yesterday. I have submitted a ticket to the helpdesk to look into
this...which I'm guessing is a Trac database issue. Hopefully this can be
resolved shortly.

Please let me know if you see any other strange information mis-matches in
the GSM Trac for your branches. I can add that to the ticket I have already
opened. Thanks.

Kate Howard
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC GCWMB
Global Forecast System (GFS) POC