[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS/NMM-B commit Trac ticket #104

John Michalakes john.michalakes at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 23 18:33:05 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I see that commit proposals are piling up behind me.  It appears that the
WCOSS switchover the latter half of this week will delay resolution of
remaining questions about my proposed updates to the RRTMG radiation until
next week, at least.  Rather than create log-jam, let me please relinquish
my spot at the head of the line and slide back around behind Tom's proposed
commits, below.  Assuming that's acceptable, and If I read the sequence of
email correctly, the order is now:

	1.	Xingren
	2.	Ratko
	3.	Tom