[Ncep.list.nems.announce] nems commit

Xingren Wu xingren.wu at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 22 11:17:32 UTC 2014

All,

I had planned to commit code change to provide shortwave heat fluxes
over the ocean and sea-land mask to the mediator for atmosphere-ocean
coupling. Because of the issue of the latest gsm trunk my commit had to
be postponed. Thanks to Jun for volunteering for an emergency fix and
working on this even during the weekend. Since John has proposed his
commit after Jun's, I am planning to do mine after John's commit (if the
RT passes on WCOSS).

My NEMS ticket is:
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/nems/ticket/103

My GSM ticket is: