[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS Trunk update for NMM-B

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Mon Jul 14 20:39:33 UTC 2014

Hi, All,

Committed.  The new NEMS trunk revision number is 42979.  The change is
as following:

X       src/atmos/gsm
A       src/conf/configure.nems.Wcoss.intel_ESMF_630r_gsm
A       src/conf/configure.nems.Wcoss.intel_ESMF_630r_nmm
D       src/conf/configure.nems.Wcoss.intel_ESMF_630r
M       src/conf/configure.nems.Wcoss.intel_ESMF_520rp2
M       src/esmf_version
M       src/makefile
M       job/regression_tests/RT.sh_IN
M       job/regression_tests/RegressionTests_zeus.log
M       job/regression_tests/Compile_zeus.log
M       job/regression_tests/Compile_wcoss.log
M       job/regression_tests/RegressionTests_wcoss.log

Ratko, could you please copy my new baseline data at gyre at:

/gpfs/gp1/stmp/Weiyu.Yang/REGRESSION_TEST

tp your /meso/noscrub/wx20rv/REGRESSION_TEST?  Also I copied the data
and sent to the HPSS for copying to the tide machine, at HPSS at:

/NCEPDEV/hpssuser/g01/wx20wy/REGRESSION_TEST.tar_071414

Thank you.  Have a nice day.
Weiyu