[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS Trunk update for NMM-B

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Fri Jul 11 20:03:18 UTC 2014

Hi, All,

I am going to commit the NEMS version that using the ESMF 6.3.0r library
on the wcoss machine.  In this version, all NMMB related regression
tests, including the cases which use the GFS physics package, as
discussed with Tom Black, use the ics/12.1 compiler version and all GSM
regression tests will use the new ics/14.0.1 compiler.  The code is at
GYRE at:

/nems/save/Weiyu.Yang/svn_nems_trunk/trunk_42774_ESMF630r_commit

The full regression tests passed on the zeus machine.  If the full
regression tests passes on wcoss machine, I am going to commit to the
NEMS trunk.  Since the next Tuesday the wcoss machine will be switched
to tide machine, on Monday we need to copy data to prepare the switch,
if no one say no, I will commit this weekend.

Thank you.  Have a nice day.
Weiyu