[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Trunk commit

Dusan Jovic dusan.jovic at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 16 15:22:07 UTC 2014

I've decided to cancel (or at least postpone) my NEMS trunk commit.
After I generated new set of baseline results for all NMMB tests I
discovered that the results for NMMB with GFS physics are different then
the current results. This is not what we expected.

Weiyu, please go ahead with your commit.

Dusan

>>> Ncep.list.nems.announce at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov