[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Trunk commit

Dusan Jovic dusan.jovic at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 15 16:52:47 UTC 2014

Weiyu,

EMC's subversion server is down today. I must update my working copy,
create new baseline results and rerun regtest on both wcoss and zeus.
That will take at least two days, so I do not expect to have working
copy ready for commit before Friday. If you have something ready go
ahead (after they bring SVN back of course).

Dusan

>>> Ncep.list.nems.announce at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov