[Ncep.list.nems.announce] trying to understand a recent NEMS commit...

Sarah Lu - NOAA Affiliate sarah.lu at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 28 13:56:21 UTC 2014

 Dear All --

Weiyu's announced the planned commit on Feb 8 using this list:
ncep.list.emc.nems.tickets at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov.  Is it the correct one to
use?

I use this lstsrv as well as NEMS/GSM trac tickets, and I could appreciate
some clarification on how to effective reach all NEMS developers.  I'm sure
such info is helpful for other as well.

Cheers,
Sarah