[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Fwd: throughput on zeus

Cecelia DeLuca - NOAA Affiliate cecelia.deluca at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 23 19:40:28 UTC 2014

Dear all,  as Gerhard reported last week, the NEMS allocation on zeus is
negative for
Dec. This is slowing down our team's progress, and in particular is
slowing down Tony
who has time in the next week to work on the coupled system, but is
unable to
run jobs.
I know many people are out, but is anyone reading who could please help
to either
add additional time to the NEMS allocation or direct Tony to another
option? It may be
that I am not aware of something we should have done. It seems like a
shame to
let this administrative issue get in the way of making progress.
Thanks,
Cecelia