[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS/GSM commit

Shrinivas Moorthi - NOAA Federal shrinivas.moorthi at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 18 21:32:32 UTC 2014

Henry,
We turned off the SL regression test for now because the original one was
purely adiabatic and we need to make a new test and I did not have the
energy to create one.  Besides, I have extensively tested SL with full
physics at T62, T574 and T1534 (this one only on gaea) and the results are
good.
Also, both Mike Young and Eugene (and even Farid) have tested this code on
wcoss.
The SL regression test needs upgrade.
Moorthi

e-mail: Shrinivas.Moorthi at noaa.gov
Phone:  (301) 683-3718   Fax: (301) 683-3718