[Ncep.list.nems.announce] nems commit for GSM ticket 51 and NEMS ticket 103

Xingren Wu xingren.wu at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 4 02:48:12 UTC 2014

Kate,

My GSM ticket 51 is ready for commit. Jun Wang has reviewed the code.
After you commit the GSM I will prepare for NEMS (ticket 103).
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/gsm/ticket/51
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/nems/ticket/103

The branches is:
GSM
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/gsm/branches/xwu
NEMS
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/branches/xwu

The working copy is:
On Zeus
/scratch2/portfolios/NCEPDEV/global/save/Xingren.Wu/svn/nems/branches/xwu/src/atmos/gsm
On Tide:
/global/save/Xingren.Wu/svn/nems/branches/xwu/src/atmos/gsm

Thanks,
Xingren

>>> Ncep.list.nems.announce at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov