[Ncep.list.nems.announce] nems commit

Xingren Wu xingren.wu at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 1 18:04:26 UTC 2014

All,

I am doing regression test on Tide and Zeus for the planned commit for
both GSM and NEMS which would change the baseline for GFS.

The working copy is:

On Zeus
/scratch2/portfolios/NCEPDEV/global/save/Xingren.Wu/svn/nems/branches/xwu

On Tide:
/global/save/Xingren.Wu/svn/nems/branches/xwu

If everything runs smoothly I will ask Kate to commit GSM on Monday; I
will then do the NEMS.

Thanks,
Xingren