[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Planned commit to NEMS trunk: (step 3 under NEMS ticket #41)

Shrinivas Moorthi - NOAA Federal shrinivas.moorthi at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 17 22:36:23 UTC 2013

I tried 4 times today and then gave up resubmitting.
Moorthi

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 4:12 PM, Gerhard Theurich <theurich at sourcespring.net
> wrote:

> Hi Raghu,
>
> I have a ticket open (RDHPCS#2013050154000088) and just sent another
> update about the issue to Tony DelSorbo, cc'ing you. Right now I am at
> over 24h trying to get the NEMS regression test through on Zeus before
> committing... it is getting very frustrating.
>
> -Gerhard
>
> On 09/17/2013 12:42 PM, Raghu Reddy wrote:
> > Hi Gerhard and others,

> that
> >
> > Please do submit tickets so that we are aware how much it's impacting
> you.
> > If it happens many times, it may be better if you submit one ticket and
> > indicate the how severe the problem is.
> >
> > I know that it is very frustrating, but there has been at very large
> number
> > of jobs in the system that's causing scheduling problems.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > --Raghu

Dr. Shrinivas Moorthi
Research Meteorologist
Global Climate and Weather Modeling Branch
Environmental Modeling Center / National Centers for Environmental
Prediction
5830 University Research Court - (W/NP23), College Park MD 20740 USA
Tel: (301)683-3718

e-mail: Shrinivas.Moorthi at noaa.gov
Phone:  (301) 683-3718   Fax: (301) 683-3718