[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Fwd: NEMS Updated rev #31328.

Jun Wang - NOAA Affiliate jun.wang at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 9 18:09:52 UTC 2013

Hi, all;

I am going to commit wam changes to nems. Here is nems ticket:

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/nems/ticket/49

Changes are:
1) A new revision for general hybrid coordinate with enthalpy was made to
gfs non-linear non-linear computation to remove the reference pressure
pref0,
2)the 8th order diffusion is added to WAM.
3) two regression test runs nmm with post and gfs with post on zeus are
temporally cancelled.

Due to these changes, WAM regression test results will be  changed. No
impact on gfs or nmm results.

 M      src/atmos
X       src/atmos/gsm
M       job/regression_tests/RT.sh_IN
M       job/regression_tests/Compile_wcoss.log
M       job/regression_tests/RegressionTests_wcoss.log

Thanks.

Jun