[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS documentation sources

Nicole McKee - NOAA Affiliate nicole.mckee at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 24 13:51:07 UTC 2013

Good morning everybody,

It has been a while since I have provided an update regarding NEMS
documentation. I wanted to send a quick reminder of all locations at which
you can find documentation for NEMS, whether internal for developers or
external to the public.

Public NEMS website - http://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/index.php?branch=NEMS
Internal NEMS website (username: nems, password: noaamodeling) -
http://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/gmb/nems/dev/
NEMS Trac wiki - https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/nems/

If you have any ideas, feedback, requests, etc., please let me know.
Without the help of you, the developers, I would not have been able to make
the NEMS documentation as robust as it is now. And I look forward to
improving upon it continually with your help and input.

Thanks!
Nicole

Nicole McKee
IMSG/NCEP-EMC Global Modeling Branch