[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS update: nems ticket #43

Tom Black tom.black at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 23 14:58:14 UTC 2013

Gerhard,

I agree that removing lines makes for code that is less confusing and
more readable and is good for us to do.  I think Ratko's referring to
"good judgement" is the key.  I know I am almost always happy to get rid
of code that shouldn't be there.  There's an exception to almost every
rule though and every once in a great while I have some reason to
comment out the line so I can always see it and not forget about it.  I
need a very good reason to do that so almost all the time I think
removing the unwanted code is preferable.

Tom

>>> Ncep.list.nems.announce at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov