[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS update: nems ticket #43

Ratko Vasic ratko.vasic at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 23 14:48:09 UTC 2013

Hi Gerhard,
we don't have strict policy about commenting/removing lines in NEMS
(yet). As matter of fact, we don't have any policy on NEMS coding, we
still rely on developer's good judgement.
Even in the house we have different styles developed for decades (GFS
and NMM) and good example is commenting vs. removing of unused lines.
Ratko