[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk update

Eric Rogers eric.rogers at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 9 17:29:00 UTC 2013

Sarah:

Updating my working copy on Zeus gave me this error:

Zeus:/>svn update
U    src/conf/configure.nems.Zeus.intel
U    job/regression_tests/RT.sh_IN
U    job/regression_tests/RegressionTests_zeus.log
U    job/regression_tests/Compile_zeus.log
U    job/regression_tests/ngac_qsub.IN

Fetching external item into 'src/atmos/gsm'
svn: warning: Server sent unexpected return value (400 Bad Request) in
response to REPORT request for '/projects/!svn/vcc/default'

Updated to revision 34653.

Thanks
Eric