[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Follow-up commit to NEMS trunk for ticket #41 NUOPC/OCN integration

Nicole McKee - NOAA Affiliate nicole.mckee at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 30 14:22:24 UTC 2013

Gerhard,

When trying to just submit RT.sh_IN, it would tell me model code was
compiling, but then quickly just die. I tried compiling outside of the
script, which was successful, and am now trying to run RT.sh_IN with my
current compilation. But, shouldn't it all work properly by just running
RT.sh_IN?

Nicole

Nicole McKee
IMSG/NCEP-EMC Global Modeling Branch