[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Follow-up commit to NEMS trunk for ticket #41 NUOPC/OCN integration

Shrinivas Moorthi shrinivas.moorthi at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 30 12:32:52 UTC 2013

All,
    I am trying to compile NEMS on zeus and I am getting errors (I guess
for ESMF library)

"ifort -lmpi -openmp -convert big_endian -assume byterecl
-mkl=sequential "-g -check all -ftrapuv -stack-check -fstack-protector
-heap-arrays -recursive" -I/contrib/nceplibs/nwprod/lib/incmod/nemsio
-fp-model strict  -c module_ERR_MSG.f90
ifort: command line warning #10156: ignoring option '-g'; no argument
required
module_ERR_MSG.f90(61): error #7002: Error in opening the compiled
module file.  Check INCLUDE paths.   [ESMF_MOD]"

What am I missing?
Thanks
Moorthi