[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Trunk commit

Tom Black tom.black at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 20 13:56:05 UTC 2013

I am ready to commit a list of assorted changes related to NMM-B nests
as described in NEMS Trac ticket #45.  This affects only the NMM-B
nests.  Nothing related to the GFS or FIM is touched.  The new code is
on wcoss:

/gpfs/*d1/emc/meso/noscrub/Tom.Black/trunk_new

and zeus:

/scratch2/portfolios/NCEPDEV/meso/noscrub/Tom.Black/trunk_new

The full suite of regression tests passes on wcoss.  There have been
issues on zeus but all tests in the full suite of regression tests have
passed on that machine too, just not from the first to the last in one
unbroken sequence.  The full suite is again running now on zeus for the
inclusion of the RegressionTests_zeus.log file in the commit.

If there are no objections and no more surprises on zeus I would like to
commit tomorrow.

Tom

M     src/atmos/nmm/module_NMM_GRID_COMP.F90
M     src/atmos/nmm/module_NMM_INTEGRATE.F90
M     src/atmos/nmm/module_DOMAIN_INTERNAL_STATE.F90
M     src/atmos/nmm/module_DOMAIN_GRID_COMP.F90
M     src/atmos/nmm/module_SOLVER_GRID_COMP.F90
M     src/atmos/nmm/module_CONTROL.F90
M     src/atmos/nmm/module_FLTBNDS.F90
M     src/atmos/nmm/module_NESTING.F90
M     src/atmos/nmm/module_PARENT_CHILD_CPL_COMP.F90
M     src/atmos/nmm/module_WRITE_GRID_COMP.F90
M     job/regression_tests/RT.sh_IN