[Ncep.list.nems.announce] planned nems commit (NEMS ticket #46 and GSM ticket #23)

Gerhard Theurich theurich at sourcespring.net
Tue Aug 6 16:15:59 UTC 2013

Hi Sarah (and others),

I have two revision control questions about this planned NEMS/GSM commit.

1) I don't understand what exactly is proposed here. It seems to me that
the branch:
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/branches/sarah/trunk_quilting
is simply an unmodified copy of the trunk code at this time. I don't see
any modifications compared to the NEMS trunk code. What am I missing?

2) Concerning the GSM part, again I don't see any modifications. The
branch still points the src/atmos/gsm subdir to the unmodified tag:
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/gsm/tags/gsm_wam_ndsl_adiabatic

Again, I am just trying to understand in order to learn from it. Sorry
if these are stupid questions.

Thanks,
-Gerhard