[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS v11.6.1 Upgrade Postponed

Justin Cooke - NOAA Federal justin.cooke at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 8 01:00:42 UTC 2018

MRMS Users,

We have narrowed down the cause of the IRIS/iNWS website problem and expect
to have the Boulder site issue resolved soon. However, we are taking this
opportunity to improve the performance of the MRMS operations tier since
there are several occasions daily where some products are missed or users
are unable to pull data via LDM. As we investigate solutions for the MRMS
operations tier we are going to hold off on the 11.6.1 upgrade.

We apologize for having to further postpone the upgrade, but improving the
performance of the operations tier will be beneficial to all users.

Once a new implementation date is scheduled we'll send an update.

Justin Cooke
NCEP Central Operations.