[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] [Marketing] MRMS Failover to College Park - ~19Z 11/02/2018

'Bath, Kenneth' via _NCEP.List.idp.mrms.users ncep.list.idp.mrms.users at noaa.gov
Mon Nov 5 13:46:04 UTC 2018

Jay,

We saw the switch to College Park on Friday at 1909Z. However, the hourly dropped & delayed products on LDM continued until about 0020Z on Saturday, Nov. 3. Since then, the dropped & missing product have generally been around 0210Z and 1410Z daily, and also during the 03Z hour.

Ken

From: ncep.list.idp.mrms.users-bounces at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov <ncep.list.idp.mrms.users-bounces at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov> On Behalf Of Jay Iyer
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2018 3:06 PM
To: ncep.list.idp.mrms.users at noaa.gov
Cc: idp-support at noaa.gov
Subject: [Marketing] [Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS Failover to College Park - ~19Z 11/02/2018

MRMS Customers,

MRMS will be moved to the College Park data center shortly at/around 19Z today. We expect only a minimal disruption of data associated with this failover.

If you experience a longer loss of data or any other issues with the failover and upgrade, please let the IDP team know and we will work through any issues.

Thanks much,

-Jay Iyer

--
Jay Iyer CyberData Technologies, Inc.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration NWS | NCEP | NCO | IDSB