[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] [Marketing] MRMS Failover to College Park - ~19Z 11/02/2018

Kevin W. Thomas kwthomas at wizard.caps.ou.edu
Mon Nov 5 21:52:20 UTC 2018

Jay...

I've noticed something strange.  We're not getting a lot of MRMS data
files.  The ones that we get are timestamped over 30 minutes old.  LDM is
showing zero complaints.  I've restarted LDM, but I see no signs of
improvement.

The problems started between 00Z and 01Z Saturday night and has just
gotten worse.

It's always possible there is a problem at our end, however, none of my
other LDM connections have problems with delayed data.

Kevin W. Thomas
University of Oklahoma
Norman, Oklahoma