[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] Some bad Canadian Radar data not getting QC'd out of MRMS, impacting QPE

Mike Dross mwdross at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:03:56 UTC 2018

Adding to Joe's observation.  Over the past couple of years, the Canadian
radars have had introduced some MRMS QC issues with Reflectivity, VIL and
MESH values in the AM (inversion AP) in Cleveland and a few other Great
Lake cities. Doesn't occur often but is quite noticeable when it does
happen.

-Mike