[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] [Ncep.list.idp_support] MRMS continues to miss many files, CPRK FQDN is redirecting to tsunami.gov

Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov
Mon Feb 26 21:29:30 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Thanks to those of you who quickly pointed the MRMS issues this afternoon.

We had been running a bit slowly over the weekend, which was causing a
loss of many of the 00 minute products each hour (minutes 02 - 58 were
all being produced).   We identified one of our processing vms was
running sub-optimally, and unfortunately took longer to fix and reboot
than was expected.

Many MRMS files between 1900Z and 2056Z were not produced.

If you experience any further data loss this afternoon, please let the
IDP team know.

We apologize for the loss of data.

Thank you,

Derek