[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] [Ncep.list.idp_support] MRMS: 5 minute outage today (July 20, 2017) between 2045Z and 2100Z

Jay Iyer jaysankar.iyer at noaa.gov
Thu Jul 20 21:21:06 UTC 2017

MRMS Users,

MRMS is data should be back online now. Please let us know if you have any
problems.

Thank you,

-Jay

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 8:42 PM, Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate <
derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov> wrote:

> MRMS users,
>
> We are expecting a brief (less than 5 minutes) gap in MRMS data this
> afternoon between 2045Z and 2100Z.  Our MRMS data feed will be shut down
> and then quickly restored.  Please let us know if you experience further
> problems beyond 2100Z.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Derek
>
> --
> Derek Van Pelt
> IDP Onboarding
> NOAA/NCEP/NCO

Jay Iyer, Project Area Lead (CyberData Technologies, Inc.)
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration NWS | NCEP | NCO | IDSB
U.S. Department of Commerce
5830 University Research Court
College Park, Maryland 20740
301.683.1483 | jaysankar.iyer at noaa.gov