[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS Failed over to CPRK today @ 12Z

Jay Iyer jaysankar.iyer at noaa.gov
Fri Jul 14 12:57:13 UTC 2017

MRMS customers,

NCO failed over to College Park today at 1200Z.

We are continuing to make operational upgrades to the system MRMS runs on,
and may need to make further failovers over the next few weeks.

We will be restarting the BLDR ldm at ~13Z to ensure all users are moved to
the new active site.

At 1400Z we are going to start the failover back to Boulder to revert the
process. We will be restarting the CPRK ldm at 14:30Z to ensure all users
are moved to the new active site.

Please let the IDP team know if you experience any issues with the
failover.

Thank you,

Jay

--
Jay Iyer, Project Area Lead (CyberData Technologies, Inc.)
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration NWS | NCEP | NCO | IDSB
301.683.1483 | jaysankar.iyer at noaa.gov