[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS outage Thursday AM (20170427)

Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 27 14:57:55 UTC 2017

MRMS Customers,

NCO is doing work in our data center in College Park this morning, and
that work had an unanticipated consequence that knocked out some of
the ingest feeds to our active Boulder MRMS instance.  Just over an
hour of data was impacted starting at 1121Z.

At this point the problem has been resolved, but we will not be able
to restore the lost data from earlier this morning.

MRMS is again functioning properly in BLDR, though we may see a few
dropped long term products as the day continues.

Apologies for the data loss, and please let the IDP team know if you
see anything else unusual.

Thank you,

Derek

--