[Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] MRMS user update -- 20170404

Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate derek.vanpelt at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 6 13:04:51 UTC 2017

MRMS users,

We are going to fail over the MRMS processing to our Boulder site at 1330Z
today.

No more work in Boulder is scheduled at this point, and NCO is working to
redistribute the operational applications.

Please let us know if you have problems recieving the MRMS data, or if the
quantity or quality of the data is lower than normal.  Our expectation is
that MRMS data should be at its typical reliability numbers after the
failover.

Thank you,

Derek

--