[Ncep.list.grouptravel] Fwd: DATA CALL: EGU2021

Sharon Dee - NOAA Federal sharon.dee at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 8 16:22:13 UTC 2020

Please see below.

Sharon

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: OAR Group Travel - NOAA Service Account <oar.group.travel at noaa.gov>
Date: Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: DATA CALL: EGU2021

*My apologies the close date for this data call is Monday, January 11, 2021*

*OAR Group Travel POC via Shanon Price*
*SSMC3 -11630*

Stress is getting ahead of yourself, worrying about what hasn't happen...
Stay PRESENT!

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 11:13 AM OAR Group Travel - NOAA Service Account <
oar.group.travel at noaa.gov> wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> If you have someone in your offices planning to attend the EGU General
> Assembly 2021 on April 19-30, 2021, VIRTUALLY  please submit your
> traveler(s) information here
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fx7uZ_42Fk--1sub4Ma8rotCzCmr7Av8-mNLETiC5Fc/edit?usp=sharing>
> .
>
> *Please submit information by Friday, October 2, 2020*.
>
> Conference website: https://www.egu21.eu/
>
> *PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION FEES CAN ONLY BE PAID WITH PURCHASE CARDS NOT
> TRAVEL CREDIT CARDS*
>
> *OAR Group Travel POC via Shanon Price*
> *SSMC3 -11630*
>
> Stress is getting ahead of yourself, worrying about what hasn't happen...
> Stay PRESENT!

*Sharon Dee*
*National Centers for Environmental Prediction*
*5830 University Research Court, Room 4600*
*College Park, Maryland  20740*

*sharon.dee at noaa.gov <sharon.dee at noaa.gov>301-683-1315 (Office)*
*240-554-7321 (Cell)*
*301-683-1325 (Fax)*