[Ncep.list.grouptravel] Action Due April 12: National Weather Association Annual Meeting group travel

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 19 16:06:47 UTC 2019

All,

Please disregard the email I sent out to the ncep.list.group travel list
about the NWA meeting. I missed that we only have *15 slots*, so we need
each Center to fill out this NCEP version so OD can determine how to best
fill those slots. I did not note any slots for SWPC or NCO, but if someone
is attending from those Centers please let me know.

AFS portfolio slots will be centrally funded. There is a budgeted dollar
amount ceiling for the number of AFS portfolio slots.  The group travel
POCs will carefully monitor this and will work with the FMCs to stay within
the centrally funded budget after the data call is closed. I do not have
the information on how many AFS slots we have, so just fill out the sheet
and we'll work this out later. Other portfolio offices did not indicate
anything about funding.

Local funds CAN be used for a limited number of additional slots. They have
been identified in the spreadsheet with funding source “local” for each
region and NCEP. You do not have to use these slots, but if you do, it
comes out of the LOCAL budget, not the centrally funded AFS budget.

*Please fill out the following spreadsheet by April 12: *
*NCEP NWA 2019 Group travel*
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BaRq15ayZ__cgPqestwT7oYPXtXQxjUjAuwKAsXAcbI/edit#gid=1502777467>

Genene