[Ncep.list.grouptravel] Update Foreign Travel Justification Memo

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Mon Mar 5 17:19:40 UTC 2018

All,

Effective today, please use the attached foreign travel justification memo
template when  preparing foreign travel folders. Please note that IA's
guidance states that in order to have more accountability and uniformity
throughout the process, it has been determined by IA that the travel memos
should be from whoever approves the travel in E2, through their leadership,
and then to either John Murphy. For NCEP, they are requiring that the
Director or Deputy Director sign the memo and sign in E2 for foreign travel.

Genene