[Ncep.list.grouptravel] New E2 Training Schedule - March 2017

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 17 19:37:10 UTC 2017

All,

Please see email below for E2 training being offered in March.

The following courses will be offered:

   - Federal Traveler/Arranger Basic - to be taken by all travelers, travel
   arrangers, and approvers
   - Federal Traveler/Arranger Advanced - to be taken by all travel
   arrangers
   - Federal Supervisory Travel Approver - to be taken by all approvers

All those who arrange travel and approve travel should take the training
(either in person or webinar) prior to May 22, 2017.

Travel authorizations/vouchers will continue to be prepared by NCEP Center
travel arrangers, however, all travelers will be expected to sign their own
vouchers in E2.

For those new employees that do not have access or contractors who do not
have access, an email can be sent to cbs.trainingservices at noaa.gov stating
the class(es)/date(s) and time(s) they wish to attend.

Genene