[Ncep.list.grouptravel] Group List for AMS 98th Annual Meeting

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 25 12:39:22 UTC 2017

All,

Please see spreadsheet below on which travelers have been selected for
NCEP's 25 slots to attend the AMS Annual Meeting. The remaining 17 people
will be placed on the waitlist. OD will continue to work with HQ to see if
we can get our waitlist travelers on the official list.

ttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17B1-Z7GZst0aLAXs1rZ0
9L-txS6Ql3viPyNT1OJEQkI/edit#gid=1218058266
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17B1-Z7GZst0aLAXs1rZ09L-txS6Ql3viPyNT1OJEQkI/edit#gid=1218058266>

I will enter the NCEP information in the HQ spreadsheet at 3pm today. If
you have any updates to the cost estimates, please enter before 3pm.

Thanks,
Genene