[Ncep.list.grouptravel] ACTION DUE AUG 23: AMS 98th Annual Meeting, Austin, Texas, January 7-11, 2018

Genene Fisher - NOAA Federal genene.fisher at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 22 11:51:42 UTC 2017

As a reminder, by tomorrow, fill out the spreadsheet listing which of your
travelers would like to attend the AMS Annual Meeting. Please complete all
columns for each traveler at:

<http://goog_1444369433/>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17B1-Z7GZst0aLAXs1rZ0
9L-txS6Ql3viPyNT1OJEQkI/edit#gid=1218058266

Genene

--
Genene Fisher, PhD
Executive Officer
National Centers for Environmental Prediction (NCEP)
NOAA/NWS
301-683-1323 office
301-452-7366 cell
genene.fisher at noaa.gov