[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] global-workflow: EMC_verif-global v2.0.0 major update for METplus support

Kate Friedman - NOAA Federal Kate.Friedman at noaa.gov
Fri May 21 17:38:29 UTC 2021

All,

FYI, the EMC_verif-global GitHub wiki contains information on using it to
run METplus (either standalone or within global-workflow). See the wiki
here:

https://github.com/NOAA-EMC/EMC_verif-global/wiki

Additional usage questions should go to Mallory Row (mallory.row at noaa.gov).
Thanks!

Kate Friedman (formerly Howard) (she/her)
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC Engineering and Implementation Branch