[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] Discontinuing Theia GDA real-time population November 1st

Kate Friedman - NOAA Federal Kate.Friedman at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 30 14:23:20 UTC 2019

For those asking...the GDA on Hera is being populated with real-time data
from WCOSS and has older dates going back to September 1st 2017. The GDA on
Hera can be found here:

/scratch1/NCEPDEV/global/glopara/dump

The global-workflow port2hera branch has that path within config.base so
there is no need to set it yourself if you're running global-workflow.

Kate Friedman
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC Engineering and Implementation Branch