[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] global-workflow repository code manager change

Kate Friedman - NOAA Federal Kate.Friedman at noaa.gov
Wed May 1 18:15:41 UTC 2019

Hi everyone!

As of today there has been a change in the code management of the
global-workflow repository in VLab. Fanglin Yang is stepping down to focus
on other tasks and a small code management team is stepping in. This new
team will consist of myself (Kate Friedman), Hang Lei, and Lin Gan. Over
the coming weeks we will be reviewing the state of the global-workflow repo
and may be introducing some changes, including enforcing GitFlow. You may
be contacted by one of us about any global-workflow branches you own or
issues you're assigned to as we review the state of the repo.

Any changes will be communicated but for now please continue following the
current procedures for getting changes into the global-workflow master. The
only change today is who to contact about getting your changes reviewed and
into the master.

Thank you VERY much to Fanglin for managing this role by himself for so
many years!

Please email Hang, Lin, and myself if you have any questions. Thanks!

Kate Friedman (formerly Howard)
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC Engineering and Implementation Branch